Meet the Doctor
Please click play for an important message!
Robert M. Donnelly
People in general have two problems; they fail to plan and wonder why they failed. His first area of expertise is in helping businesses improve their operations and profitability by teaching them how to plan correctly and effectively.
The other problem that they endure is their inability to identify their skill set and persona and therefore not developing their own personal brand. It is these two problems in which “The Doctor” specializes.
Career Planning Doctor
As Career Planning Doctor, I show you how to identify your skill sets through a series of tests and metrics. By the end of the program, you will know what you are good at and what kind of person you are. Having these attributes in hand, you can then go out and properly market yourself and do what you really enjoy doing with your life.
The American dream is to go into business for oneself. The problem which quickly arises after going into business is not knowing the roads to take to success. Without proper planning, it is easy to fail. Most people don’t plan to fail, but they do because they fail to plan. Doctor Business will teach you how to more effectively plan your operations through proper planning and in the end improve your profit margin.
- Saint Peters University- Professor of Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Rushmore University- Distinguished Professor- Director of the online MBA in Entrepreneurship Program
- Montclair University- Professor
- Stevens Institute of Technology- Executive- in- Resident- Taught in EMTM, EMBA, and ITMS programs
- Farleigh Dickinson University- Professor- MBA program