Robert M. Donnelly
People in general have two problems; they fail to plan and wonder why they failed. His first area of expertise is in helping businesses improve their operations and profitability by teaching them how to plan correctly and effectively.
The other problem that they endure is their inability to identify their skill set and persona and therefore not developing their own personal brand. It is these two problems in which “The Doctor” specializes.
- Saint Peters University- Professor of Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Rushmore University- Distinguished Professor- Director of the online MBA in Entrepreneurship Program
- Montclair University- Professor
- Farleigh Dickinson University- Professor- MBA program
- Stevens Institute of Technology - Professor in MBA and MTM Programs.